|Salary||£12 per hour|
£12- per hour
Storesperson required by our client who are an industry leading manufacturer. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that there is a smooth and efficient movement of all materials to aid the assembly of machinery
Responsibilities – Stores person:
- Booking in (Counter and Main Goods inwards): The individual will off-loading vehicles and will need to be booking-in parts within a maximum of 2 days from unload on the counter and the booking-in area.
- Picking: The individual will need to issue parts to daily requirements and deliver to assembly locations from the current storage systems (Racking, Leanlifts and Mezz floor). Kitting line side in time to production schedule.
- KANBAN: Replenishment from current storage systems (Racking, Leanlifts and Mezz floor).
- Dispatch of Goods Including Sales Orders (SD): The individual will need to pack parts up for dispatch and will need to liaising with all necessary key areas (Assembly, Purchase and Shipping) to ensure items are loaded with all the correct paperwork. Then will need to process all above activities and stock control in SAP data-system.
- Yard Duties
Requirements – Stores person:
- Fork lift licence (counterbalance)
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level
- General Computer Literacy
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Passionate about service delivery
- Shift flexibility
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to operate overhead cranes
- Ability to operate waste equipment (cardboard and plastic crushers)
- Scissor lift (SL20)
For further details, please contact Ashton Goddard by email on [email protected] or by phone on 01453 829787
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.