|Salary||£22k - 23k per year|
Storesperson / Warehouse Operative / Stock Controller
£22,000 - £23,000
MUST BE CAPABLE OF WORKING WITH WEIGHTS UP TO 25KG
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Storesperson or experienced Warehouse Operative to join a friendly and thriving medium sized manufacturing business.
Within the Warehouse department you will combine your attention to detail and organisational skills to ensure the smooth running and functioning of the stores area.
You will work closely with purchasing and Production to ensure the stock levels are recording and managed effectively.
- Receiving of stock
- Loading stock information into manufacturing database.
- Issuing of Stock from Manufacturing database to work orders.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries and shipments.
- Stock control & Cycle Counting.
- Maintain a well organised Stores area.
- Support purchasing and planning to ensure effective stock management.
- Confident with ERP system or similar
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Strong communication and people skills
- Computer literate
- Forklift licence (Not essential)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Warehouse Operatives, Storeman, Stores Operatives, Forklift Drivers, Goods Inwards, Stock Controllers, Planners and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.