|Salary||£22 - £22|
Role: Stores Person
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Rates: £22.00 per hour (Umbrella)
£22.00 per hour (Umbrella)
Days 8-4 or 9-5
For the first 2 weeks of assignment, you will need to be flexible to work from Bristol (Hotel costs covered), and then following training, be based from Hemel Hempstead
Due to the recent set up of an additional manufacturing plant, we are now seeking a number of Stores Persons to ensure the smooth intake and distribution of parts and componenents for manufacture.
You will need to be available to start work on 24th (ESSENTIAL) and be flexible to undertake training in the Bristol area initially.
- Receive, sort and verify materials count for all deliveries received at the factory.
- Put away materials into warehouse racking and make accurate record of the location.
- Locate materials to pick order for production jobs being started in assembly.
- Prepare materials for shipping by pulling, packing, crating and loading.
- Perform all duties safely and according to procedure.
- Ensure that all materials are accurately accounted through any movement within the site.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Operate powered pallet jacks and potentially forklifts.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Warehouse Operatives, Storesman, Warehouse operatives, Goods Inwards, Stock Controllers, FLT drivers and more.