|Salary||£23k - 24k per year|
Job Title: Stores Person
Pay Range/details: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
My client, based in Quedgeley, is looking for a Stores Person to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be based in the workshop, primarily picking and packing parts orders, processing deliveries, producing delivery labels on the computer and various other stores duties.
Key Responsibilities – Stores Person
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Receiving deliveries and checking against orders as well as inspecting for damage
- Moving goods around as instructed
- Stocking shelves and putting materials away in stores after deliveries
- Stacking bulky goods safely
- Picking goods for product builds
- Picking and packaging orders for customers
- Producing delivery notes and packing labels, etc.
- Assisting with stock checks when required
- Light assembly of parts when required
- Keeping all areas of the building clean and tidy including external areas
Qualifications & Requirements – Stores Person
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence is preferred but not essential
- Full driving licence – as you will be required to use company vehicles you must be 25 years or over due to the company’s insurance policy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous warehouse/stores experience
What we can offer – Stores Person
- Onsite parking
- Competitive salary of £23,000 - £24,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Hours of work - Monday-Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm & Friday, 8:00am-3:10pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day per year after 3 years of service to a maximum of 23 days) - 3-4 days are used for the Christmas shutdown each year
- Pension - 3% employer contribution & 5% employee contribution
It is essential that you have a full driving licence and meet the company’s insurance policy requirements to be considered for this role.
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who are currently a Stores Person, Stores Operative or Stock Controller may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.