|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England|
|Salary||£10.00 - 10.50 per hour|
Position - Stores Operative
Location - Stonehouse
Contract - temp to perm
Pay rate - £10 -10.50 per hour
Shift - Days
Out client, based in Stonehouse are currently looking for an experinced Stores Operative to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- Reporting directly to the Warehouse Supervisor the overall purpose is to assist, as directed, with the day to day running of all areas of the warehousing operation
- To ensure that incoming materials are stored, stacked and distributed according to company procedures.
- To assist with the location of stock and stock levels by participating in stock taking and cycle counting.
- To process documentation within the Warehouse and complete all relevant system transactions.
- General warehouse or stores experience
- Reporting missing items, late returns and damages
- Punctuality, flexibility and positivity is essential
- Able to prioritise workload
- experience using IT systems to update stock reports
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk