|Salary||£10 - £10|
Type of position: Store Person
Pay rate: 10.50 per hour
Type of position: 6 - 8 week contract starting asap
We are now seeking to recruit a Store person to assist the Team Leader in the effective operation of all aspects of inventory.
- To pick parts and take to the shop floor,performing stock count.
- To undertake booking in goods when required
- Ensure stock is correct, checking for stock discrepancies and amending appropriately
- Ensuring inventory is kept tidy and located correctly
- To undertake training to become competent in designated tasks from other stores colleagues and to carry these out in a competent and professional manner.
- To work effectively with other members of the stores team.
- To raise any issues or problems immediately with the Team Leader.
- To carry out all duties with minimum supervision using initiative where appropriate.
- To be proactive and involved in the development of the stores functions in terms of quality of service and response to customers and in improving procedures and practices.
- Previous experience in working a warehouse/stores environment
- Basic working knowledge of computers
If you think this is appropriate opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Marta on 01453 852 542