|Salary||£10 - £12|
My client is a busy manufacturer in Gloucester, they are looking to add a Stock manager who actively manages the goods in and out. But also works closely with customers in arranging collections and deliveries.
Job title: Stock manager
- Control flow of products in and out.
- Manufacturing or similar experience
- Collating and utilising data from a spread sheet.
Your responsibility for production materials will include the collection, segregation and processing of materials on the shop floor.
Taking deliveries to customers and communicating effectively with them regarding future requirements.
Actively managing the stock levels for accurate production levels.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Clear communicator with the confidence to lead and motivate others to achieve planned outcomes.
- Team oriented with the ability to recognise inter-functional customer/supplier relationships.
- Organised and numerate with a systematic and disciplined approach to administration.
- IT skills proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel