Job Title: Software Tooling Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Please note you must have right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Our client is a leading provider of electronic products for the medical sector, The business are looking to recruit a software engineer with expirence or writing software in C# for tooling solutions for the production line. The right candidate will have expirence or writing software in C# and be wanting to continue to learn, develop and progress within the business.
Key Responsibilities – Software Tooling Engineer
- Experience of writing in C# code for windows (WinForms)
- Be able to work within an engineering team and develop strong working relationships
- Have an understanding of scaling modular design principles
- Previous experience of driving other software’s using DLL and CLIs
- Experience of working with development tools DLL and CLIs
- Experience of writing software in C#
Qualifications & Requirements – Software Tooling Engineer
- HNC or HND, NVQ or Degree in Electronics or Software
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Able to produce engineering documentation
What we can offer – Software Tooling Engineer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Private pension contribution
For more information on this role, please contact Arun Picton on 01453 829769 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Software Engineer, Junior Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Electronic technician, Senior Electronics Engineer, may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.