|Salary||£50k - 70k per year + Bonus + Hybrid Working|
Role: Software Test Engineer
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Employment: Permanent (Hybrid)
Industry: Engineering Technology
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary
- Hybrid working:
- (Mon – Wed) Home Based
- (Thurs – Fri) Office Base
- Bonus contribution: 10-20%
- Relocation Package Available
The Opportunity - Software Test Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer professional with a bias on Software testing and quality to join a global technology firm in the heart of Gloucestershire.
You’ll be working in a collaborative team to develop and execute automated software tests for high level technology in the energy sector, having a very meaningful role in the business moving forward.
You’ll be joining a business that prides itself on being able to offer flexibility to its employees whilst still maintaining top level output with its talents team.
Duties - Software Test Engineer
- Design and create automated tests.
- Review design documentation and tests of other team members.
- Gather test requirements from Stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and with other engineering projects.
- Help maintain Continuous Integration infrastructure: VMs, Build definitions.
- Perform tests and troubleshooting in deployed testing environments.
- Communicate effectively with other team members.
Background - Software Test Engineer
- Proven working experience in software test engineering.
- Proven ability to design functional tests from Requirements / High-level design documents.
- Proven ability to work with firmware engineers to identify and resolve issues.
- Experience in hands-on test development and troubleshooting.
- Experience with C# language and shell scripting (PowerShell).
- Familiarity with development of PiL/HiL systems using NI hardware & software.
- Knowledge of NI TestStand, NI VeriStand, NI LabVIEW.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency, and we also recruit for Test Engineers, Automation Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Software Engineers, Software Testers, QA Engineers and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.