|£55k - 75k per year
Job Title: Software Technical Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Bristol or Stevenage
Rate: Circa £75,000, 14% Pension, Bonus Structure, Paid Overtime, Flexi Leave, Parental Benefits, Clear Progression/Development Opportunities!
Software Technical Lead – Must be British Citizen or Dual UK National – BPSS Checks
A leading Defence and Space manufacturing organisation working to aid in supporting the protection of our nations.
Job Role – Software Technical Lead
Spanning a diverse portfolio of work packages, directly influences the company’s product certification, manufacturing output and support activities. Specifically, responsible for developing and supporting software packages that utilise Test Equipment hardware to configure, verify and validate the conformance and quality of our client’s product range from development, through production and into field test scenarios.
It is a multi-disciplined, dynamic, focused and agile team specialising in all aspects of test solution design, including software, hardware, simulation and real-time systems. It is great a place to learn about the company's entire product portfolio, whilst embracing the change to DevOps and other innovative technologies!
Duties – Software Technical Lead
A software team leader who can build impactful teams and create strong working relations with the multi-disciplined project environments within which we work. This will involve:
- Act as Software Design Authority by ensuring quality standards are met while giving technical guidance and mentorship to the team.
- Lead, empower and draw the best from a team.
- Work with members of the Group to identify potential improvement opportunities and support their implementation.
- Maintain and communicate the current project schedule, coordinating with the team to meet delivery milestones and prioritise as needed.
- Be responsible for generation of quarterly teamwork load forecasts.
- Liaise directly with both internal and external customers.
- Have an awareness of allocated project budgets and ensure that they are used efficiently.
- Support the creation of project and release documentation.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to [email protected] or for more information call 07855196493.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.