|£60k - 70k per year + Bonus up to 21% + Excellent Benefits + Hybrid Working
Job Title: Software Project Lead
Pay Range/details: Up to circa £70,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Our defence client is currently hiring for Software Project Lead who are looking for their next move, or a step up in their career.
Join a dynamic and innovative team at the forefront of delivering game-changing defence capabilities. As a Software Project Leader (SPL), you will play a pivotal role in managing multiple software developments within our Software Product Lines and Capability Function in Bristol.
You’ll be employed in Bristol, with the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis with flexible hours.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work within this role, you must be a British National and be able to obtain SC or DV clearance.
This role will require 2-3 days per week on site, on average.
Key Responsibilities – Software Project Lead
- As a Software Project Leader, you will be a senior engineering leader managing multiple software teams, aligning them with overall business objectives.
- Coordinating software teams, defining roadmaps, and managing resources.
- Implementing a Software Engineering Design for Modularity and Reuse (DMR) approach for Software Product Lines.
- Overseeing the entire software lifecycle from concept to end-of-life, including training and knowledge transfer.
- Leading and coordinating various internal customers, providing coaching and mentoring.
Qualifications & Requirements – Software Project Lead
- Experience in software team leadership, software architecture, or software project/programme management.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams effectively.
- Expertise in managing, reporting, and agreeing on workload forecasts, estimating, planning, resourcing, and spending.
- Experience in influencing, coaching, and mentoring various internal customers.
What we can offer – Software Project Lead
- Annual bonus up to 21%
- Annual Salary Increase
- Life Assurance
- Comprehensive parental benefits, including up to 26 weeks full pay for maternity, paternity, adoption, neonatal, and shared parental leave.
- Genuine Career Progression
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team!
For more information on this role, please contact Annabel Clifford on 01453 829 536 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Software Project Lead, Software Manger, Software Team Lead, Software Engineering Lead, Software Engineering Manager, Lead Software Engineer, Lead Software Developer may be suitable for this position.
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.