|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Gloucestershire, Tewkesbury
Industry: Engineering, Aerospace, Defence
Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer who is keen to pursue an opportunity to support the development of complex Electromechanical Systems.
- Provide Technical Review for the release of software solutions
- Assist the wider Engineering team with the definition of software solutions in the creation of detailed Test Equipment Proposals.
- Definition, development, integration, validation/ verification and release of Software Solutions
- Prepare and release software documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process.
- Maintenance or upgrade of existing software solutions.
- Maintain and release Software Documentation during maintenance or upgrade activities.
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment System and/ or components as required.
- Support Senior Management with strategies for obsolescence management, and identification of appropriate software tools and supporting hardware.
- Support internal and external Quality Audits of deployed software solutions.
- Degree educated: (Software, Electronics, Mechatronics).
- Experience using NI tools including LabVIEW and Veristand.
- Visual Basic, C, C++, C#, Python or Java
- Preferable experience in Test Equipment Development
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Electronic Engineers, Software Developers, Test Equipment Design Engineers, Software Engineers, and Embedded Software Engineers.