|Salary||£0 per month|
Omega Resource Group is recruting a Software Asset Management (m/f) for leading client company in is area.
Experience: Senior (upt to 6-8 years of experience; up to 3 years of experience in the specific domain or in IT context)
- Contribute to SAM project management;
- Coordinate for group contracts, global installed software inventory campaigns and software requirements;
- Manage the risks of non-compliance by identifyimg risk areas;
- Optimize software costs by developing fungibility mechanisms between entities;
- Deploy the tools and methods adapted to support the process;
- Provide support to contacts in the SAM community.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the field of SAM (Software Asset Management), ITIL and controls processes;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure architectures;
- At least 2 years of expertise on IT Products. Not very technical but wide knowledge of business software, technical software and framework, operating systems, hardware (mandatory);
- Expertise in Excel (mandatory);
- Good knowledge of IT technical architecture standards.
- Fluent in French (level B2/C1);
- Minimal understanding of English language.