|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £11|
Role: Social Distancing Safety Coordinator - Nights
Industry: Production, FMCG
Rate: £11.50 per hour
Shifts: Nights (10pm - 6am)
Due to the current pandemic, our client has created a number of brand new positions to help ensure safe working practices across the business unit.
As a Social Distancing Champion, you will proactively work to ensure that all safety measures for employees, visitors and contractors are followed and support and promote a safe working environment.
You will work closely within the health and safety team and ideally have some understanding and background in this remit.
- Lead by example in regard to Social Distancing, acting as a role model.
- Help raise the profile of the importance of our Covid-19 control measures.
- Remind colleagues, where necessary if social distancing rules are breached
- Consistently and proactively monitor and assess the compliance of workforce against company guidelines.
- Conduct pro-active conversations within all areas to listen & help improve upon, or find new methods to minimise risk
- Assist with updating communications, signage as required
- Conduct site tours focusing on enforcing social distancing measures onsite.
- Provide guidance at shift start times and a strong and thorough handover at the end of each shift
- Provide guidance on the correct wearing of PPE in all areas
- Ensure PPE stock is well monitoried and updated.
- A real people person
- Good customer facing background
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Polite and patient
- Health and Safety background (Preferred)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for facilities supervisors, Health and Safety Advisors, HSE assistants, customer coordinators, safety coordinators and EHSE supervisors