|Salary||£11 - £11|
Role - Social Distancing Co-Ordinator
Location - Wirral
shift - Nights 4 on 4 off
Rate - £11.50
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful food manufacturing company who are looking for a Social Distancing Co-Ordinator following the introduction of several measures on site to ensure the protection of employees, visitors and contractors against Covid-19.
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of Covid-19 controls and provide guidance to all areas.
- Help raise the awareness and promote the importance of Covid-19 control measures.
- Remind employees if social distancing rules are breached.
- Consistently monitor and assess the compliance of the workforce against company guidelines.
- Provide guidance in all areas to ensure social distancing rules are adhered too.
- Assist with updating communications and signage as required.
- Conduct site tours focusing on social distancing measure on site.
- Provide guidance on the use of correct PPE.
Skills and Background:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment is desirable.
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767
or email your cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk