|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£17 - £21|
Position: Skilled Electrical Wireperson
Location: Bristol / Somerset
Hours: Early/Late Shift – 37.5hrs/wk
Industry: Advanced Manufacturing
£17.80 per hr (Early Shift 6am - 2pm)
£21.40 per hr (Late Shift 2pm - 10pm)
**Accomodation Support Available for workers living beyond a 60 Miles of site**
This is an excellent opportunity for skilled Electrical or Electronic Technicians with accomplished panel wiring and electrical build skills to join a thriving and rapidly expanding business in the South West.
You will need to have background in wiring or electrical assembly of complex machinery or systems and strive to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Wiring / Cabinet Wiring / Panel Wiring / Machine Wiring / System Wiring
- Electrical Sub-assembly
- Stripping wires
- Cutting wires to length
- Cable / loom assembly
- Wire / Cable termination
- Working from Electrical diagrams / schematics / drawings
- Mechanical assembly
- 17th Edition (Not essential)
- IPC certifications
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably be apprentice trained / time served
- cell manufacturing / production environment experience.
- Be expected to work both on their own and as part of a cell / team.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Wireman, Electrical Fitters, Electrical Technicians, Electronic Technicians, Electrical Assemblers and Electrical Engineers.