|Salary||£36k - 42k per year|
Job Rol: Site Services Engineer
LOCATION – Pontefract Wakefield area
Due to business expansion our client requires an experienced site service engineer to join their Yorkshire site on a temporary or temporary to permanent basis as soon as possible.
SHIFT PATTERN – DAYS BASED rotating pattern earlies and lates - no nights
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE –Site Services Engineer
- To take responsibility & ownership for delivering a high-quality coordination of site services and facilities.
- Effective asset care of the site services plant and equipment.
- Ensure legal & statutory compliance.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of technicians and contractors.
- Achieve site and departmental key performance indicators (KPI’s)
PERFORMANCE CRITERIA – Site Services Engineer
- Plan, coordinate, validate and verify tasks in support of the maintenance and repair of site services plant & equipment.
- Ensure all mandatory insurance inspections are delivered on time.
- Develop and deliver maintenance plans for a wide range of services and equipment to include but not restricted to;
- Water Treatment
- Compressed Air
- Lifting Equipment
- Portable Appliances (PAT testing)
- Fire Detection & Protection
- Building Fabric
- Bulk materials handling
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
- Waste recycling equipment and facilities
- Identify and implement best practice for delivery of cost-effective maintenance plans and/or services
- Maintain records of inspections and service to internal and external audit requirements
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS – Site Services Engineer
- Strong interpersonal and developed communication skills
- Decisive, pro-active, self motivated and assertive
- Confident to communicate with both internal and external customers
- Appropriate technical qualification (C&G minimum, BTEC ONC/TEC 3 or higher preferred)
- IOSH qualification (preferred)
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.