|£48k - 54k per year
Job Title: Site Project Engineer
Client: Category market leader in consumer goods manufacturing
Location: Oldham Rochdale area, good road access
£48 - 54,000k Band plus package
Factory/Manufacturing Plant working environment
Our client is a category leader in FMCG Consumer Manufacturing, committed to Manufacturing Excellence. Working through both innovation and investment, their product range is second to none! Business potential is excellent, creating the need for a Site Project Engineer to work at a prestigious manufacturing facility in the Oldham area
Key Responnsibilities – Site Project Engineer
- There are a variety of processes to lead and improve, to challenge you, every day!
- Your manufacturing factory-based role is responsible for managing the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget!
- You will cover suppliers’ selection financial control and customer acceptance. You will own factory equipment including packaging, processing, and utilities
- Reporting directly to the Project Engineering Manager, you will have complete autonomy to deliver pragmatic, value-engineered projects to cost and time specification
- You will coach, mentor and develop your multi-functional teams of engineers and designers/contractors to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- The projects will cover factory equipment including packaging, processing, and site activities.
- You will lead engineering and production teams during equipment installation and start-up, supplier selection, URS – User Requirement Specifications, feasibility and justification analysis, equipment commissioning
Qualifications & Requirements – Site Project Engineer
- You will ideally be a graduate calibre engineer, mechanical, chemical, or electrical bias, with experience from ideally within the FMCG, Food and Drink, process manufacturing or pharma health Consumer Goods
- The ideal candidate will be a methodical and detailed worker
- Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering backgrounds will be considered, ideally in a regulated environment, from high-volume manufacturing
- Experience developing technical engineering solutions in automated environments
- An experienced Project Engineer from manufacturing, open to industry, as long as its complex and time-sensitive
What we can offer – Site Project Engineer
- 33 Days Holiday
- Retailr Discounts
- On-site parking with site security and subsidised Café
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent Defined contribution Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- world-class engineering standards
- family of employees - privatey owned company
- Endless career development opportunities - multi-site buisness
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on 0113 2123519 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently project engineers, project managers, production engineers, manufacturing engineers, CAPEX Managers, Chemical Engineers, Process engineers, and Mechanical or packaging engineers may be suitable for this position. Suitable for FMCG, process, and Manufacturing Industries.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
Techsearch is an employment agency that have been connecting business with a technical talent for nearly 30 years.
We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.