|Salary||£57.5k - 60k per year|
A Great British food company.
Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking Site HR Manager to work in partnership with the Factory General Manager, the site leadership team and as part of wider HR team to develop and deliver the key HR objectives.
The HR Manager is the expert for all aspects of HR such as resourcing, L&D, ER, engagement, communication, OH, reward and recognition and responsible for effectively leading their HR team.
Site HR Manager Role:
- Work in partnership with the Senior Leadership Team to support the delivery of the business plan
- Plays a key role in developing and delivering the HR People Plan
- Consistent delivery of HR key performance indicators
- Proactively coaches HR team to ensure the provision of a value adding HR service
- Ensures that HR best practice is continuously identified and shared across the network.
- Ensures robust development and succession plans are in place through delivery of Premier Foods talent and performance management processes
- Delivers timely wage negotiation activity through strategic planning and governance of related activity to include external benchmarking of local market rates; participation in appropriate negotiations
- Leads key HR projects ensuring that they are delivered to the business to time, cost and quality standards
- Promotes a positive working environment through the delivery of an engagement strategy in addition to effective management of procedural issues and provision of expert advice to line management
- Plays an instrumental role in the design and deployment of development activity across the Area
- Work in partnership with the Site Teams to attract and retain motivated, talented high performing individuals in the most cost effective way
- Proactively manage relationships with all employees in order to drive successful agenda for change
- Foster an ER climate that embraces change as business as usual
What we need from you:
- CIPD Qualified
- 5 + years experience working within a unionised environment
- Experience of leading TU negotiations, pay awards abd T&C reviews
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Change management experience
- Resourcing experience at all levels
Benefits of working for Premier Foods:
- Based from home with 1 or 2 days a week from the Lutterworth Office
- Up to 7.5% pension
- Life assurance
- Wide range of online and in-house training
- Access to an employee discount scheme, with access to hundreds of nationwide retailer
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org