|Job-type||Interim / Contract|
|Salary||£22k - 26k per year|
£22,000 - £26,000
Shipping Administrator required by a key client which is based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation of documentation for the export of goods. Also liaising with customers throughout the order process through to dispatch.
- Preparing shipping documentation and ensuring compliance with customs regulations.
- Liaising with customers and keeping them updated on progress of orders and shipments.
- Maintaining compliant files.
- Resolving issues and queries from customers and suppliers.
- Processing customer returns.
- Liaising with internal departments.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar role with a working knowledge of export processes.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise own workload.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.