|Salary||£22000 - £22000|
Role: Shift Team Leader
Industry: IT, Electronics Technology
Salary: £22,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for some with strong leadership qualities to join an expanding company with plenty of career and development opportunity.
You will need to possess strong leadership qualities as well as great planning skills as you plan you plan and forecast workloads and production output.
Your team will be working on the refurbishment and recycling of obsolete IT and electornic equipment.
- Allocate work to Operatives
- Plan resources against forecasts
- Liaise with sales and operations to meet demand
- Plan holiday schedules amongst team
- Undertake training of new team members
- Monitor productivity on a daily basis
- Create reports for internal and external customers
- Plan shifts in line with business requirements
- Ensure health and safety in maintained
- Highly organised
- Team focused
- Procicient in computer reporting
- Target driven
- Strong communications skills
- Problem solving skills
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for team leaders, production operatives, repair technicians, shift leads, shift coordinators and planning coordinators.