Position: Shift Supervisor (PM Shift)
Job Type: Permanent
Our client who are a globally recognised manufacturing business are seeking an experienced Shift Supervisor. The role will be working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Role and Responsibilities – Shift Supervisor
In this role you will be ensuring the manufacturing cell achieves the required level of output in line with the targets that are set in order to complete the company’s overall goals and objectives. Simply put effectively managing the teams for maximum output. Other responsibilities include:
- Minimise down time in key manufacturing sectors to increase efficiency to gain higher output.
- Support and conduct all relevant employee relations meetings to include investigation, disciplinary and grievance.
- Control spend through labour planning, labour management, controlling consumable usage and upskilling your team to allow flexibility and stability
- Actively support and promote development within the team and always look for ways to boost productive and morale.
Qualifications & Requirements- Shift Supervisor
- Proven managerial experience in a manufacturing environment, showing delivery against KPI’s.
- Experience with manufacturing techniques and problem solving
- IOSH managing safely qualification.
- Competency with Microsoft Office
For more information regarding this role please call Bradley Owen 01453 829538 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.