|Salary||£33k - 38k per year|
Premier Foods is one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies, employing over 4,000 colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking Shift Production Manager
Working within a continuous improvement environment the Shift Production Manager to manage the operational performance of a shift within a Manufacturing Centre.
Shift Production Manager Role
- Management of Health, Safety & Environment policies, initiatives and site rules.
- Delivery of manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- Development support and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Fair, consistent and effective people management.
- Management of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping through G.M.P. and the use of S.A.P.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train team members.
- Plan, organise and measure labour requirements.
- Typically, 3-week shift rotation ‘Days’ (06:00-14:00), ‘Afters’ (14:00-22:00) and ‘Nights’ (22:00-06:00)
Shift Production Manager Requirements
- 2 years Supervisory experience
- Track record of performance delivery and delivery against targets
- I.T. literate – be proficient in the use of MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Inspirational people skills including, leadership, motivation, Co-operation and team-working
- Excellent Communication, organisational and time management skills
- HND Level qualification (or equivalent)
- SAP Knowledge
- Food Hygiene and IOSHH qualifications
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Experience of working within Food Manufacturing
- 2 years FMCG experience
- HACCP Level 2 or greater
Shift Production Manager Benefits
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, up to 10 days
- Share save programme
- Pension scheme with employer contributions up to 7.5%
- Employee discount scheme including travel, food and shopping discounts
- Cycle to work
- Employee assistance programme
- Private medical cover
- Sports & Social Club
- Employee product testing panel
- Manager & peer recognition programme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
For more information about this role please contact Michael Farrell on 01453 829768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org