|Salary||£31000 - £32000|
Role: Shift Manager
Shifts: 05:30 -14:30 & 13:30 – 22:30
My client are a national food manufacturer, supplying major supermarkets across the UK, they are seeking a shift manager to join them at their Shaftesbury site. The shifts rotate weekly and will involve successfully managing several lines throughout the shift.
- Responsible for the manufacture and packing operation during their shift.
- To promote a positive Health & Safety culture in all areas.
- To ensure product integrity and safety by supporting quality management by ensuring high standards of food safety, hygiene, and quality is delivered at all times.
- Deliver all expected KPIs and manage people and resources effectively.
- Set clear targets for the manufacturing team and ensure team understand their roles and accountabilities.
- Ensure daily reviews are effective.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are adhered to across all shifts.
- Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- Eliminate recurring issues by resolving to fix root causes.
This role would suit someone who is currently a: shift manager, production manager, manufacturing manager, team leader or supervisor.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Andy Haddon at Omega on 01453 796617 or by email at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org