|Salary||£12 - 15 per hour|
Sheet metal/Press brake opportunity
Using typical sheet metal machinery such as guillotines, CNC Press brake, and hydraulic benders, you will be responsible for the fabrication of steel structures and metal works to a high standard in a timely manner.
- Fabrication of metal components using various hand and power tools
- Manual handling of materials and assemblies to eliminate any damage, or health hazards in line with company policies and Health and Safety Regulations
- Ensuring all stock being processed is maximised to achieve the best stock utilisation possible
- Work with the Design Engineer to overcome any issues
- Maintain and promote safe working practices in line with company policies
- Ensuring all stock and processed products are clearly identified in accordance with both company and customer requirements at all times.
- Support in training of other Operatives
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience/knowledge in metal cutting and forming processes including finishing sheet metal sections and forming sheet metal
- Previous experience of operating of machinery including Brake Presses, Punch Presses, Guillotines etc
- Operating machinery such as a Hand Press, Press brake, metal saws, and drills.