|Salary||£14 - 15 per hour|
Sheet Metal Fabricator (Welding)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join an experienced engineering team in the field of special purpose machinery and automation.
As a Fabricator, you will be supporting the preparation and of materials for welding and assembly into the completed systems.
This is a time of real growth with this business with opportunities to be involved in turnkey solutions for a range of clients in the UK.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Utilising various manufacturing processes - Drilling, Grinding, Punching, Brake Press, Guillotine etc.
- Supporting the wider workshop team.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety at work.
- Experienced Fabricator.
- Worked with various metals.
- Welding background.
- Team player
- A problem solver.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Administrators, Sales Support, Purchasing Administrators, Secretaries, Receptionists, Office Supports, and more.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.