|Salary||£24k - 25k per year|
Service Event Agent
Customer Operations Manager
What we need:
We are looking for an experienced Agent to join the Service Event Management Team in their key customer centric activities. The Service Event Agent will use their excellent communication skills, to generate updates on our customers vehicle availability.
With great attention to detail, the Service Event Agent will collate key customer updates on a wide range of fleet events within the organization. This will span across all vehicle events such as servicing, repair, accident management and hire damage management.
What you’ll do:
- Keep our managed customers informed of the status of there vehicle across our network and the 3rd party garage estate
- Communicate and collaborate with the garage leads on repair plans and availability updates
- Support insight and analysis to reduce the off-road timescales of the managed vehicles
- Collaborate with engineering, regional garage management and the supply chain owners to further improve the customer experience
- Escalation for any delays in the vehicle availability process
- Support the collation of key data to improve damage claims on our customers behalf
What you’ve got:
- Proven management experience, ideally in a Fleet Management organization
- In-depth understanding of management procedures and departmental policies
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
How you’ll be successful:
- A clear personal development plan for everyone in the team
- Improved employee engagement survey results
- Successful attainment of dedicated role objectives
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders including customers
What you’ll get
- An enhanced employer pension contribution rate of between 5% and 10% and pension deductions made through salary sacrifice for tax and national insurance savings.
- Comprehensive life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Free eye test vouchers and vouchers towards the cost of glasses (dependent on test results)
- Access to ‘My Staff Shop’ our benefits portal with 1000’s of high street, online, supermarket, cinema, travel and gym discounts.
- Financial and health wellbeing programs and support including and employee assistance program.
- Reward & recognition programs
- Agile ways of working for office staff.
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking collaborative team who will focus on your future career and development.
Please apply now if this role interests you or contact Nick directly on 01453 829524 / email@example.com