|Location||South East London, London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£30k - 34k per year|
Role: Service Engineer
Location: South East England
Industry: Engineering – Weighing Systems
Remuneration: £30,000 - £34,000 + Overtime
This is an excellent opportunity for a Field based Engineer to join a globally prominent business at a time of growth and development.
You will be based in the South East of England covering clients in a range of sectors who utilise bespoke and specialised calibrated equipment including weighing systems leak detection modules.
- Travelling to customer sites daily to undertake your work (with the odd overnight stays).
- Calibrate, commission and repair on site weighing instrumentation and specialist process control systems
- Preparation of service call reports, calibration certificates etc
- Test and calibration of other measuring instruments.
- HNC in electronics or mechanical (Desirable)
- Weighing or Instrumentation experience (Desirable)
- CCNSG passport to safety (Desirable)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Field Service Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Service Technicians, Regional Engineers and Field Technicians.