|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£37000 - £40000|
Role: Service Engineer – Automation
Location: London and surrounding area
Industry: Automation, Special Purpose Machinery
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prominent business in the production of automation and special purpose machinery for a multitude of clients in the FMCG sector.
You will be field based with a focus area covering London and the surrounding areas for servicing, maintenance, installation, and commissioning activities.
Your background will likely cover previous servicing and commissioning of complex material handling systems.
- Responsible for project success working as part of a project team.
- Support manufacture in the mechanical and electrical build process
- Lead Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) in the factory with customer in attendance.
- Lead team of engineers in the installation of capital equipment on customer site
- Commission equipment at customer site
- Train customer in safe operating procedures for equipment
- Maintain customer equipment during routine service visits
- Attend customer site during breakdown and identify cost effective solutions
- Recommendations for continuous improvement of system design
- Commission customized products and systems onsite and at customer facilities.
- Provide high quality post-sales technical support to customer.
- Experience servicing and commissioning automated product handing solutions, incorporating
- conveyor systems
- multiple servos
- variable speed drives
- HMI controls
- Mechanical and electrical diagnosis experience
- Engineering qualification – ONC level or equivalent
- PLC programs fault finding.
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Service Technicians, Controls Engineers, Automation Engineers, Maintenance Fitters, Field Engineers, and Commissioning Engineers.