|Salary||£30k - 35k per year|
Position: Field Service Technician
Employment type: Permanent
Benefits: Company vehicle, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Stakeholder pension, Employee Access Program, Discounts to high street stores, entertainment, holidays, gym membership, cycle to work scheme, Specsavers voucher scheme, Training and career development
Position - Field Service Engineer
Responsible for the service, repair and support of a range of inspection equipment the likes of which are Industrial Metal Detection, Checkweighing, X-Ray and Vision products.
The role will also require working closely with the Sales Department in the communication of Sales opportunities through upgrades, uneconomic repairs & general awareness of on-site opportunities.
Predominantly UK based however some international travel may be required at times & working to the highest standards & ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities - Field Service Engineer
- Commissioning of new machinery
- Validation Visits
- Service Reports
- Telephone technical support
- Product Training to users, (QC, Maintenance and Operators)
- Successfully applying software enhancements to improve performance of Fortress equipment
- Fault diagnosis and repair
- Ensuring reoccurring issues are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Feedback to Technical/Production
- Support production with Customer returns
- Assistance with Production activities: Electronics: Tuning Final QC Controls: Cabinet and Machine Wiring Product Testing
- Co-ordination and delivery of ‘after sales’ upgrades and/or refits
Experience Required - Field Service Engineer
- Experience of Electrical & Mechanical engineering
- Experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Familiarity of the food manufacturing Industry (preferred)
- Microsoft Word, Excel
- Outlook email or similar system
For more information regarding this role please call Joseph Wellington (01453 829791) or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be suitable for candidates with in experience in: Maintenance, Service, Installation, Commissioning, Mechanical, Electrical
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.