|Salary||£28000 - £30000|
£28,000 - £30,000
My client who are a bespoke machine manufacturer based in Bristol are currently seeking a Service Engineer to join their team. They are Bristol based with an international client based and the Service Engineers time would be split between Bristol and their UK and International customer sites
We are looking for an experienced electrical and mechanical engineer
The successful candidate will be taking on a split role consisting of:
- Building and testing of balance machines at our factory in Bristol.
- The servicing of our balance machines, customer training and other related engineering services at customer’s factories throughout the UK and the world.
Due to the markets that they sell into, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to liaise with people from different cultural and working practices. The position is predominantly based in Bristol however the role will allow you to travel both in the UK and abroad.
- Building machines to include, mechanical assembly
- Electrical integration
- Machine testing
- Fault finding
- Problem solving
- Machine servicing to include supervision of machine installation
- Machine commissioning
- Routine servicing
- Customer training
- Working in the UK and abroad
Experience/ Qualifications required
- Advanced mechanical or electrical skills
- Previous travel abroad would be beneficial
- A good communicator with the ability to be able to deal with varying stakeholders including
- customers, suppliers and staff in a professional manner
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley and/or Siemens controls advantageous
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products and a swift learner of new software applications
- Apprentice trained in a relevant discipline or suitable experience
For more information regarding this Service Engineer role, please contact Scott at Omega at email@example.com
Candidates who are currently a Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Installation Engineer, Machine Builder, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitter may be suitable for this position.