|Salary||£25,897 per year|
Position: Service Controller
Type of position: permanent
Working hours 37.5-hour week Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Hourly rate: £25897
We have an exciting part time opportunity for a Service Controller to join the team based at Belfast workshop. The appropriate candidate would be providing a great customer experience through the provision of ‘front of house’ services in greeting customers, processing their job requirements, and advising on progress and being the first point of contact for enquiries.
The appropriate candidate would undertake a range of clerical tasks – to meet the Garage administrative requirements. This is a pivotal role in driving customer experience for the workshop.
Role & Responsibilities
• Front of house reception work
• Arriving vehicles on tech tool
• Answering telephones and dealing with a range of basic, non-technical customer queries, escalating where necessary
• Face to face customer enquiries
• Providing updates to customers
• Ordering of parts and gaining authority
• To receive goods, keys and vehicles and document as directed.
• Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details on computer systems i.e. Willow/tech tool
• Filing and general administrative duties as directed
• Complete 256 activity, which may include a basic driving requirement when receiving vehicle
• Where appropriate support job closures/completions
Skills & Experience Required
• Recent experience of working in a workshop or fleet environment, including an understanding of the Health & Safety requirements in this type of environment
• Experienced in managing customers both face to face as well as via the telephone
• Ability to work under pressure, e.g. during peak times several vehicles normally need to be checked in/out with multiple customers in the Reception area at the same time
• Good PC skills including use of Outlook, Word & Excel
• Basic Mechanical Technical knowledge
If you think this is appropriate opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marta on 01453 852 542
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.