|Salary||£48k - 54k per year|
Job Title: Service Assurance Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Work Type: Hybrid (1-2 days in office)
Job Location: Winchester/Southampton
Rate: £48,000 to £54,000 per annum
Profile – Service Assurance Lead
Our client is a leading figurehead in the UK food sector, with an unparalleled pedigree dating back to the early 18th century. They are currently seeking an IT Service Assurance Role to manage and develop key ITIL services.
Job Role – Service Assurance Lead
Reporting to the IT Service & Operations Manager the role will ensure that the IT service management processes are consistent, effective, and drive the appropriate behaviours.
Duties – Service Assurance Lead
• Manage the Change Enablement process by ensuring all changes have been correctly impacted assessed, documented, and approved.
• Chairing the weekly CAB (Change Advisory Board) when required.
• Manage the lifecycle of all Problems, with the aim of providing solutions and preventing recurring Incidents from happening in the future to ensure we are better equipped, should there be a next time.
• Chairing the Weekly Problem Management Meeting, capturing actions and ensuring Problems are progressed.
• Ownership of Major Incidents including active management of P1 incidents during business hours, post incident reviews and root cause analysis and follow on actions are completed.
• Support with Major Incident process including reporting, analysis, and governance as well as the co-ordination and facilitation of high priority incident resolution by working with a variety of support teams, vendors and senior stakeholders.
• Responsible for overseeing and driving the process of continuous improvement within the IT department. This may involve identifying opportunities for improvement, implementing change, and measuring the impact of those changes on IT systems and processes.
• Represent the Service Team at frequent business partner reviews for multiple UK sites.
• Presenting data relating to services associated with the specific site, providing updates around Incidents and Problem Records that impact the sites.
Experience/Qualifications – Service Assurance Lead
• ITIL Foundation Minimum (v3 or v4)
• Critical Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
• Experience using ITSM Tool
Candidates who are currently a Delivery Manager, Service Operations Manager, IT Release Agent, Service Delivery Management Lead, Service Delivery Manager and IT Service Manager could be suitable for this position.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV to mark.dav[email protected] or for more information call 01453829529.
For details of other opportunities available within your chose field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.