|Salary||£23k - 27k per year|
£23,000 - £27,000
Service Administrator required by thriving manufacturing company, based on the outskirts of Bristol. The successful Service Administrator will coordinate site visits on behalf of Service Engineers, whilst providing excellent levels of customer service.
Main Duties- Service Administrator
- Answering telephone calls and emails from customers.
- Booking in service appointments and confirming with engineers and customers.
- Confirming requirements with customers and providing quotations for work.
- Ensuring that site requirements are in place for work to be carried out.
- Maintain service records and issuing documentation.
- Providing information for invoicing purposes.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following: Service Administrator
- Previous experience in an Administration or Customer Service or similar role.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are already a Service Coordinator, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Administrator you may also be suitable for this role.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521 [email protected]
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.