|Salary||£34000 - £38000|
Senior Quality Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their business. They require a Quality Engineer, to perform various tasks whilst working with the quality team to provide quality engineering support for the operational arm of the company.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
• Must be fully experienced with quality engineering and Quality Management systems.
• Must have previous experience within the Automotive or Pharmaceutical sector.
• Previous experience of understanding the requirements of ISO standards and ISO9001 as well as TS16949 is advantageous.
• Have the ability to provide quality related technical support for all departments within the Company for customer related queries.
• Previous experience with 8D’s and PPAP documentation is advantageous.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• Great benefits package.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Elisha Marshall by email on Elisha.firstname.lastname@example.org – or by phone on 01453 829 525.
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.