|Salary||£38k - 42k per year|
Role: Senior Material Planner
Rate: £38,000 - £42,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering business and the busy operations team in the position of Senior Material Planner
You'll be from an engineering or manufacturing business likely with experience in global operations and working in a collaborarive team.
If successful you'll be joining a prominent business in a growth period, that can offer you substantial career development.
- Review and action MRP messages based on supply and demand situation.
- Manage the release of sales order demand
- Review items as part of the regular Inventory modelling (IQM) process and be able to interpret and recommend the ideal inventory settings.
- Manage all product sales lead-times aiming to maintain on time to customer requested dates.
- Review the supply of component parts on a daily basis, progressing any key shortages
- Creation and management of the assembly production plans for your assembly lines
- Update all daily and weekly reports required to support customer service and business reporting.
- Complete all other requests from other teams including product quotes, sample and modification actions, scrap note approvals, order status updates and revised promise dates
- Support New Product Introductions and continuous improvement programs
- Provide detailed quotes for large order demands based on production planning
- Experience within planning and production environment
- Use of MRP is very desirable.
- Knowledge of using an IT based planning system
- knowledge of using an ERP system desirable
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Planners, Material planners, Production Analysts, Production Schedulers, Production Planners, Demand Planners, Assembly Planners.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.