|Salary||£35100 - £43900|
At Omega, we believe in making people's lives easier through technology. We value people who take initiative and people who like to be challenged. You like to explore new technologies and tools and If you want to Make an impactby working for sectors where technology is the enabler,
Talk with us!
We are looking to hire full-time for Senior FE developer for a internacional project
- Co-architecting the Node.js/GraphQL solutions and managing the applications
- Close collaboration with other project stakeholders
- Focus on code quality & willingness to learn new technologies
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- Care about all the steps your code goes through from your machine to production Testing and fixing bugs and/or other coding issues
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team
- Assist the client support team using your technical background
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating and unit testing projects
- Help drive planning exercises
- Coordinate globally dispersed development and quality assurance
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Write bug-free code
- Experience: >5 yrs.
- Proficiency and extensive work Experience with #NodeJS, #TypeScript and GraphQL
- Proficiency in Front End Development Skills like Angular JS, ES6
- Experience in Distributed Stream processing platforms like Kafka
- Experience in Event-driven and Microservices architectures with DevOps.
- Experience in OO, DI, IoC design patterns
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Comfortable discussing development decisions and collaborating with a team
- Degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required.
€40k-€50k Gross salary/year