Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading engineering and manufacturing business based in the Cheltenham and Tewkesbury area, the business is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer with a passion for working within the medical sector. The position is working Monday to Friday and comes with a strong benefits package.
Key Responsibilities – Senior Electronics Engineer
- Work with the design team to contribute to all electrical and electronic design
- Experience of design PCBA’s and carrying out component rating analysis
- Support all R&D activities within the business with a focus on electrical and electronic components and products
- Working with fellow engineers on joint projects when needed
- Must have experience of PCBA design
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry is an advantage
Qualifications & Requirements – Senior Electronics Engineer
- HNC or HND, NVQ or Degree in Electronics
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Strong electronic and electrical knowledge
- A passion for electronics and engineering
What we can offer – Senior Electronics Engineer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Private pension contribution
For more information on this role, please contact Arun Picton on 01453 829769 or send a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Candidates who are currently a Electronics apprentice, Electronic technician, electronics engineering, may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.