|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
Job Title – Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Location – Bristol (Occasional international Travel is required)
My client is an industry leading specialist machine build company working primarily with automotive and aeronautical customers. They are currently looking for a Service engineer with installation or fitting experience to join their team working both on site in Bristol and worldwide across Europe, North America and Asia.
The Role – Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Hardware design including schematics, panel layout, cable harnesses and parts lists.
- Safety circuitry design and documentation
- Completing bills of materials
- Reviewing non-conformance
- Consulting suppliers as well as procuring parts as necessary
- Occasional on-site work with customers worldwide
Qualifications and Experience – Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- HND/Degree level electrical engineering or significant experience of high-level work in a similar role
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical and Eplan
- Knowledge of drives, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, comms, switches, sensors, transformers etc
- Knowledge of PLC programming, preferably Allen Bradley/Siemens.
- IT literate
- 5 Years’ experience designing control panels and instrumentation
What we can offer you – Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Annual performance based bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Onsite parking