|Salary||£55k - 65k per year|
Position: Senior Design Engineer
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Employment type: Permanent
Benefits: Hybrid Working, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, 5% Employee Contribution Pension Scheme, Life Insurance Up To 4x Salary, Cashback and Discount On Hundreds Of Stores
Position - Senior Design Engineer
You will be responsible for overseeing the design of all electricity networks with a focus on ensuring designs are created in a professional manner, to a high standard and in line with my clients directives and DNO/IDNO or private network standards.
My client need someone who challenges what they do on a daily basis to ensure performance is maximised, contribution and revenue to help them all build for the future.
Responsibilities - Senior Design Engineer
- Design and plan electricity distribution networks primarily between LV and 11kV but this can vary up to 132kV.
- To produce from schematic diagrams including wiring diagrams, key diagrams, cable layout and schedules and produce Earthing, Protection studies, and cable calculations for Major Projects.
- Manage & control design changes with clients, IDNO & construction teams.
- To liaise with DNO/IDNO’s to discuss designs, design approvals and legals.
- To ensure compliance with Quality Management System, Safety Procedures and G81/BS Standards and compliance with P2/6 Standards of System Security where appropriate.
- Attend design meetings with clients/network operators and ensure you represent Sinewave in line with the Core Values
Experience Required - Senior Design Engineer
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Experienced in using AutoCAD, Amtec or Windebut
For more information regarding this role please call Joseph Wellington (01453 829791) or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will be suitable for candidates with in experience in: Design, AutoCAD, Amtec
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.