|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
My client is looking for senior engineers to join their team to assist in managing growth of their operations, firstly they are looking to employ an experienced software developer who can assist in developing products and operations within manufacturing.
My client is looking for a Senior Developer to develop its current range of applications that support all phases of operations, working within a multi-disciplinary team based in their engineering centre in Bristol. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be the focal point for all Windows/iOS/Android applications used with my client’s tool.
Your duties will include:
• Developing the next generation of their software apps.
• Ensuring software quality and integrity.
• Document applications and software.
• Take an active role in developing fit for purpose software development practices.
• Participate in project reviews.
• Support users of applications when necessary.
Essential skills and experience you would bring to the team would include:
• 8+ years’ experience with C# and .NET.
• Serial comms.
Knowledge of any of the following would be an advantage.
• GUI Design
• Software licensing and encryption.
• Writing software for engineering applications.
• Interfacing with embedded systems.
• Other programming languages such as VB, Python, Java Script, C++, MATLAB
What we offer:
• Salary: £55k - £70k DOE
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• 37.5 Hours per week