|Salary||£0 per month|
A Omega Resource Group está a recrutar um Senior Application Production Support Specialists (m/f) para empresa cliente líder no seu sector.
Experience: at least 7 years of application support.
- Pro-actively monitor, manage and improve availability and performance of the production environments from presentation and application layers to middleware and databases with the help of provided tools;
- Create and maintain documentation about issue resolutions and process guidelines for easy resolution of future issues;
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior colleagues;
- Monitor recurrent incidents and perform problem management to ensure permanent fix with the help of IT partners;
- Coordinate with Infrastructure teams on events of patching & upgradation of servers to ensure the applications are stable & running after the infra work;
- Explore opportunities of innovation and automation while in line with all policies;
- Ensuring the timely delivery of change in staging and production ecosystem as per the agreed schedule;
- Customize production tools (monitoring, batch scheduling, backups, deployment tolls, automation).
- Strong experience with databases such as Oracle DB and / or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience in Scripting: power Shell scripting
- Strong experience with Windows based infrastructures, Windows / IIS administration.
- Experience with Java application servers like IBM WebSphere or Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with Java / .NET applications
- Experience with a scripting languages such as Python, Groovy, Bash, PowerShell.
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with open-source technologies
Fluency in English is mandatory
Fluency in French is a good to have
Hybrid - remote work, being necessary to spend some days per week at the office in Lisbon.