|Salary||£10 - £11|
Position: Mechanical Assembler/ Mechanical Fitter
Location: Bristol area
Industry: Engineering, Manufacturing
Long term Contract
Hours: 6am - 2pm OR 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday
Remuneration: £10 - 11 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for semi-skilled and skilled mechanical Assemblers and Mechanical Fitters to join a reputable business in the Bristol area on a contract basis following an important project of work.
An opportunity for an immediate start is available.
- Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Following and working from mechanical engineering diagrams/drawings
- Using hand tools – wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers etc.
- Using industrial power tools - Air guns etc.
- Completing work in a timely and efficient manner ensuring its of high quality
- Previous experience in mechanical sub-assembly or fitting
- Ability to work both independently and/or part of a team
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Basic knowledge of industrial pipe work/plumbing (beneficial)
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis – 01453 829767 or email your cv email@example.com
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk