|Salary||£10 per hour + Holiday Pay|
Job Title: Saw Operator
Pay Range/details: £10 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
My client, based in Stonehouse, is looking for a Saw Operator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. You will be responsible for operating saws to cut aluminium and PVC profiles to customer specifications.
Key Responsibilities – Saw Operator
- Operating saws to cut aluminium and PCV profiles
- Working to specific customer orders
- Preparing products for dispatch
- Packing orders ready for dispatch
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed
Qualifications & Requirements – Saw Operator
- Excellent timekeeping
- Previous saw operating experience is required for this position
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Counterbalance forklift licence is desirable but not essential
What we can offer – Saw Operator
- Onsite parking
- Competitive rate of pay - £10 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Hours of work - Monday-Thursday, 7:45am-4:15pm & Friday, 7:45am-3:15pm
- 2x 10-minute breaks & 1x ½ hour break each day
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
For more information on this role, please contact Lucy Bull on 01453 829 799 or send an up-to-date, Word Document copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who are currently a Saw Operator, Machine Operator or CNC Operator may be suitable for this position.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.