|Location||Chippenham, Wiltshire, England|
|Salary||£24k per year|
Sales Ordering Specialist (Fleet)
Our clients are a national fleet management and leasing company who are seeking a vehicle order specialist to join their growing acquisition team.
- To support the delivery of robust solutions in specification, design and ordering of new vehicles for customers.
- Provision of finance lease quotations to support the new business sales team (business development manager community)
- Administration and management of the vehicle ordering process through our bespoke on-line and off line car ordering system, to include the implementation of this tool with new customers
- Administration and reporting of vehicle orders including regularly updating the drivers on the status of orders
- Manage customer complaints, working in conjunction with the Quality team in relation to vehicle acquisition or general account management queries as determined
- General administration duties to include responding to all allocated customer enquiries, resolving where possible or escalating or referring within the team
- Manage the vehicle return process and associated customer
- Support for the Sales & Marketing team regarding bid proposal and literature content, as required
- Attend meetings with Account managers to support the Vehicle Acquisition process.
- Understand the customer requirements and choice lists and provide advice to drivers where required.
Education and/or Training:
- A good general level of education is required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including functions such as lookups, pivot tables and if statements
- Strong experience of manipulating data, reporting and problem solving in Excel
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Andy Haddon at Omega on 01453 796617