|Salary||£24,130 - 28,000 per year + OTE £28k|
|Reference||CY LW GLOU|
Want to sell a fantastic product?
Do you enjoy talking to people and get a kick out of selling? Then why not bring those elements together in a sales role that offers progression, flexibility, and unlimited earnings beyond target for those who work hard.
We are looking for driven people who want to develop their careers in Sales.
The role involves selling directly to customers, contacting them by phone to talk about fantastic wines and building lasting relationships.
You’ll have monthly sales targets and, while it won’t be a walk in the park, the norm is for everyone to be achieving or exceeding them and it’s our job as a management team to help you get there.
You can expect to earn £28k (pro-rata for part time) in your first year with earning potential uncapped and growing every year!
Who we are looking for?
You might not have experience of dealing with customers exclusively by phone but that doesn’t matter so long as you:
• Have a great telephone manner
• Can think on your feet
• Have a positive outlook
• Are confident and resilient
• Are willing to learn about wine
In return we offer:
• Full time - 35 hours per week with opportunities for flexible working once established in the role
• Hybrid working model – home/office split – ideally based within 50 miles, and must be willing to travel to the office
• Basic salary £24,131, with OTE in the first year at least £28,000
• Events including producer tastings and wine festivals
• Incentives & competitions
• A generous staff discount
• Opportunities to gain WSET qualifications (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced), with potential for WSET Diploma sponsorship
• A flexible benefits scheme which includes the option to buy additional holiday
• Your Birthday off each year!
If you’d like more information about the role, then please apply now or contact Craig Yaxley on email@example.com mobile 07879 511042
sales executive, sales specialist, telesales executive, B2B sales.
Omega Resource Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.