|Salary||£45000 - £50000|
Role: Regional Sales Engineer
Location: Midlands (Manchester HQ)
Industry: Engineering, Water Services, Industrial
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Benefits: Private Health Care + Company Car
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering company on a strong growth trajectory and bring the sales and account management to a new level within the Midlands region.
You will need to be both commercially astute and possess a strong technical understanding in the engineering sector to be successful in this role.
Ideally you will have worked within and have strong contacts in the water services industry or similar that operate and utilise pumps and specialist industrial mixing equipment.
You will be field based covering a client base in the midlands, with occasional travel to HQ in Manchester required.
- Liaise with customer accounts, tending to their requirements or work requests
- Revenue responsibility for accounts reporting increases and future plans of accounts
- Track customers future strategy and communicate back to management
- Generate leads by understanding account strategic direction
- Identify new business opportunities, qualifying needs and pursue key decision-makers
- Increase quotation to order conversion rates,
- Identify reasons for non-conversion of prospect jobs and make recommendations for process improvements
- Understand and communicate our customers buying patterns/processes
- Provide reactive and proactive customer support with clearly documented follow up plan
- Create and present regular sales and activity plans including forecasting
- Act as main point of contact for key account enquiries and technical requirements
- Ensure high quality quotations are produced which meet the customers’ requirements
- Progress quotations directly with wider team to establish commercial viability
- Monitor customer issues, feedback, deadlines, and deliverables
- Customer visits, client office-based support and travel throughout region (Midlands)
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Business
- Excellent Customer relationship building experience
- Strong communication skills
- Technically minded (Engineering)
- Preferably have worked with pumps/mixers in prior role
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application apply online directly via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Sales Engineers, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Proposals Engineers, Quotation Engineers and Business Development Executives.