|Salary||£10.09 - 10.09 per hour + bonus|
Are you someone who’s looking for a new exciting opportunity just in time for Christmas?
We are currently looking for new customer advisors to join us for the Christmas period on a Monday till Friday basis in our Gifts Department. You’ll be dealing with large orders whether from corporate clients who’d like to gift their staff a little something; to individual customers who have a substantial number of friends and family members they’d like to send a surprise to. Each order becomes your own project as you’d be responsible for all stages of the buying process – from discussing the items within their order to the delivery of their Christmas gifts - so although most of the shifts will be Monday to Friday, some flexibility is required to ensure we capitalise on all opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who values personal growth and knowledge of all processes within the industry as this is the key time for the business. Not only will you have to take full responsibility for each order you process all the while giving exceptional customer service, but you will also be assisting your team to help reach our overall sales target and trying to exceed previous goals through the years as a well-established wine merchant.
What you need to know:
£10.09 per hour +bonus - 35 hours per week - Monday till Friday - occasional weekend / late shift.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are searching for an ambitious, motivated, and organised individuals who will be ready to hit the ground running in this temporary Christmas placement with scope for long term prospects.
You must have strong communication skills and the drive to always thrive under pressure with acute attention to detail. You will be determined to deliver the best and will thrive in a lively environment to maintain the highest of standards.
You must be prepared to be flexible with your working hours although the role is based on 09:00 – 17:00 shifts.
We will provide full paid training on all the necessary processes you will be using on a day-to-day basis so no necessary experience will be needed!
▪ Deliver impeccable standards of customer service and ensure attention to detail is achieved in operational roles, particularly with email communication and managing large corporate client orders.
▪ Securing gift orders from both new and existing corporate and consumer customers.
▪ Be the lead contact for customers and businesses, taking ownership of their order through to delivery.
▪ Offering a personalised and bespoke experience to all external customers. Provide complete and accurate information, effectively utilising all systems and knowledge to make sure we achieve first contact resolution for all clients.
▪ Team player – committed to the role and be eager to provide support to internal areas of the business when required.
▪ Confidence in identifying, offering & placing orders, seeing them through our systems and confirming safe receipt upon delivery. Attention to detail is paramount.
Please apply or give me a call on the number 01452651919 for any more information