|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England|
Internal Sales & Service Advisers – Gloucester
A telephone based targeted sales role offering a wide range of wines and exclusive offers to existing and active members of our clubs. An exciting position has become available within the internal sales and service team to contact customers by phone and let them know the latest offers we have available. You will also contact customers who have outstanding debts and handle any enquiries they may have efficiently.
• To deliver excellent customer service whilst achieving sales targets.
• Calling a wide range of customers for sales and outstanding debt payments.
• Support the Call Centre with inbound calls in peak times when required.
• Advising customers about our wine selections and dealing with any questions or queries with confidence.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction from the first call through to the customers delivery of wine.
• A personalised approach to wine sales.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Have a lively personality and great telephone manner.
• Can remain motivated and focused on achieving sales and debt calling.
• Able to adjust to business needs.
• Willingness to learn about our excellent wine and work towards WSET.
• Team player.
• The ability to think on your feet and be creative.
• Positive outlook & confident.
• Good organisational skills & excellent time management.
• W.S.E.T Level 2 “Intermediate Level” or above as well as a passion for our products.
• A team player who can create strong working relationships with other advisers and keep morale up when the going gets tough.
• Strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility combined with a positive, cheerful outlook on life.
• Passion & Self-motivation.
On average 35 hour working weeks we also offer comprehensive training, followed by ongoing coaching to make sure you achieve your full potential. We can offer:
FREE car park | FREE Gymnasium facilities | FREE Tea and coffee | Buzzing workplace | Generous Staff Discount | Great Social Events | Large Bonus Incentives | Opportunities to gain further qualifications in the industry | Subsidised canteen
Our opening hours are as follows:
08:30-19:00 Mon-Fri | 09:00-17:00 Saturday | 10:00-16:00 Sunday
• Earliest start is 10:00AM.
• Rota is Monday – Friday with the occasional weekend shift.
• Minimum 2 late shifts per week.