|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Research Design Engineer
New Product Development
Salary Range - £35K to £44K
My client is designs and manufactures of specialist equipment and is a solutions provider for people or organisations which require complex care. They design, develop and manufacture paediatric medical equipment. Their products are primarily focused on washing, bathing, changing and handling solutions that directly improve people’s lives. We have been established for over 25 years but are now heavily investing in our future as we look to expand.
Due to recent successful projects and company expansion a new position has become available for a Research Design Engineer to join our Research & Development team based near Cheltenham. If you have 3 or more years of product development experience and want to design products that directly improve people’s lives, then this is a perfect opportunity.
- 3 + years’ experience in a research & product development role
- An engineering degree BSc, BEng or higher e.g. product design, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience of researching, developing and delivering new technologies
- Good CAD user, ideally Solidworks
- Proactive, self-starter
- Ideally a background in electronic system design & control
- Research, development & application of new or existing technologies
- Inventing novel ways to solve problems and create market leading solutions
- The design and detailing of parts, assemblies and complete products
- Prototype & build of parts & assemblies
- Design & build of testing platforms
- Testing, validation & documentation of your designs to global industry standards
- Specification & technical part drawing creation
- Cross business collaboration & effective communication
Company & Benefits
The company design, develop & manufacture paediatric medical equipment. Their products are primarily focused on washing, bathing, changing and handling solutions that directly improve people’s lives.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary, flexible hours & remote working
- Surrounded by the beautiful Cotswolds but close to Cheltenham (GL54)
- Growing business where you can really make an impact on your career whilst improving other people’s wellbeing
- Leadership & responsibility for project delivery working across the complete design process
- Patent invention opportunities
- Working in a small, fun, broad & dynamic R&D team
For more information on the role and company please call Giles Churchill at Omega Resource Group on either 01453 829794 or 07966 971648